Implementing STEPPS Around the Globe
Edited by Donald W. Black, MD, and Nancee Blum, MSW
- Empirically proven, effective treatment for people with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Involves the client's "system," which includes family members and friends
- Listed in the US Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) National Registry of Evidence-based Practices
- More easily taught and delivered and more economical than other programs developed for people with BPD
- Well accepted by patients and mental health professionals
- Routinely used in correctional systems and community settings
Includes an Appendix with STEPPS forms and worksheets.
LINKS to other STEPPS related websites
This page will be updated periodically. Please check back.
For information about STEPPS in The Netherlands: http://www.verstraining.nl/
For information about the publisher in Germany: www.psychiatrie-verlag.de
For information about TARA - NAPD: www.tara4bpd.org
For Information about the National Education Alliance - BPD: www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com